Tuesday 23 September 2014

by Bob Slitzan


Freedom

Description:

One of my favorite shots. The Statue of Liberty silhouetted by a beautiful sunset as seen from a cruise ship leaving New York harbor.




About Bob:

From a very young age, I was always interested in photography. One of my first cameras was a Minolta SRT101 SLR. I graduated from the NY Institute of Photography in 1968. Many of my photos have been shown in venues throughout New York. Most of my art is designed and conceptualized to be enjoyed on a large canvas or print, although they are available in many other sizes. I like my art to be the elephant in the room; you feel compelled to look at it and comment. I am now semi-retired working on photography and commercial art in paradise, Key West, Florida.

Please Click On The Picture Links Above For More Information:


Key West, FL - United States



No comments:

Post a Comment