Sunday 28 September 2014

by Lindley Johnson


Vintage Statue Of Liberty

Description:

Today is July 4, Independence Day in the United States. The Statue of Liberty in New York City is an iconic symbol of freedom and the welcoming of immigrants to the USA. In this image, I created a vintage look to capture a nostalgic feeling.

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:




About Lindley:

I have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember. When I was raising my children and working as an elementary school teacher, time for photography was more limited. Now the children are grown and raising their own children, and I'm retired from teaching. I absolutely love having more time to photograph and process images.

I live in Oak Park, IL, just outside of Chicago. The Chicago area is filled with opportunities for photography, including the city itself, as well as suburban points of interest, gardens, and forest preserves. In addition to photographing locally, I enjoy traveling, especially to Europe and Mexico.

I'm excited to share my work with you, and I hope you enjoy your visit to my gallery. Come back soon - I'll be adding new images frequently!

Images are available for purchase in a variety of sizes and formats. You can choose an unframed print, a framed print (you choose from a large variety of frame and mat options), a canvas print (framed or unframed), a metal or acrylic print, or a greeting card.


Oak Park, IL - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment